Trisobuild® systems liner profiles
Attractive, clean and highly reflective internal appearance
- The Colorcoat® pre-finished steel products that our liner profiles are manufactured from have been tested in accordance with BS EN 14782 to provide the specifier with the peace of mind of specification declarations and that the components meet the legal requirements set out in the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) and are affixed with a CE mark.
- Easily handled on site without specialist mechanical equipment, due to its lightweight components. This is important on sites with limited access.
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) approval to LPS 1181 part 1 for fire performance, helps to lower insurance premiums.
- Fire resistance performance of up to 60 minutes insulation and 4 hours integrity are achievable, with standard installation methods.
- Full traceability of all component materials and certified ‘very good’ to BRE’s responsible sourcing standard BES 6001.
- Certification to BES 6001 provides independent evidence of our corporate responsibility, and helps increase credits under the Responsible Sourcing of Materials section of BREEAM.
- The system can boast low levels of air permeability and good thermal performance over the life of the building, which is due to the quality of components used, and proven performance. This reduces energy costs, carbon emission rates and facilitates compliance with Building Regulations.
- An Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) is available for all the Trisobuild® system solutions.
- Manufactured in factory conditions operating to quality management standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and occupational health and safety management scheme BS EN ISO 18001:2007.
In a roof application, the spanning capabilities of the liner profiles are largely dependent upon their self-weight and the weight of the insulation they are required to support. In normal conditions a 0.4mm steel liner would double span up to 2m. If a working platform is required we recommend the RL32 in a 0.7mm steel thickness. If a non-fragility rating is required a maximum span and fixing arrangement will need to be specified, for further information on non-fragility specifications please contact our Technical Team.
Although the self curve minimum values shown have been chosen with aesthetics in mind some stress marking may be present in the profile trough. The factory curved data relates to a single convex curve. Information regarding double or wave curves please contact our Technical Team.
|Profile||Material||Gauge (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Min convex self curve (m)||Min factory curve (m*)||Can be used as a working platform|
(LE, H, HDS, P&LG)
Key: *Measured to inside face.
LE - Colorcoat® PE 15 - Bright white lining enamel
H - Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra®
HDS - Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® double sided
P - Colorcoat Prisma®
LG - Colorcoat® LG
Our Platinum® Plus system guarantee offers coverage for up to 30 years. Simply fill in your project details using our easy-to-use online specification tool or contact us directly.
We understand that complex buildings need tailored solutions, so our online specification tool has been designed by our technical team to help you create the right specification to suit the needs of your project, making sure all roofing and cladding components listed and are compatible and perform as a system. It also stores all the specifications you create for ease of access in ‘my projects’.
Creating a Platinum® Plus specification give you free access to our technical team that will support you from design to completion – including those all-important final checks during installation.
Platinum® Plus incorporates only the highest quality components that are designed to do what they say but also provide you with unrivalled choice and flexibility in the specification of your building envelope. The many benefits and reassurance it provides is what sets it apart from all other guarantees, making it the number one choice for complete peace of mind to truly lower the cost of ownership throughout the life of the building.
The Platinum Plus system guarantee needs to be registered by the specifier prior to the tender package being distributed. To find out more click here, alternatively please contact our technical team so that we can help you to guarantee the longevity of your building on +44 (0) 1244 892199.
Trisobuild® systems comply with the Building Regulations (Approved Document Part L2 – England Wales & Technical Handbook 6 – Scotland). All quoted system U-values and construction ‘psi’ and f values have been computer modelled in accordance with EN ISO 10211 as stated in MCRMA Technical Note 14 by trained and experienced technical engineers.
All Trisobuild® systems when used as a roof achieve a Grade AA rating in accordance with BS 476-3, which tests for external surface spread of flame and fire penetration (AA is the best result achievable) or are “deemed to satisfy without the need for testing” in accordance with Commission Decision 200/553/EC.
The Colorcoat® pre-finished steel products used within the Trisobuild® system meet the requirements the Building Regulations Approved Document B for internal and external surfaces.
Trisobuild® systems can also offer a Grade EXT-B and EXT-A approval by the LPCB together with fire resistance of up to 60 minutes insulation and 4 hours integrity.
Trisobuild® systems can offer a wide variety of sound reduction and sound absorption solutions, using variations in liner and insulation specification.
Many assemblies have been tested through independent acoustic laboratories. We have further test data and the ability to offer predicted performance ratings using software developed by the Department of Applied Acoustics, University of Salford and the Metal Cladding and Roofing Manufacturers Association (MCRMA).
Please contact us and provide details of your requirements to the technical department and our engineers will work with you to develop a solution to achieve the performance levels necessary.
Create online project specific specifications. Generate perfect building envelope systems that will bring your design to life. Our online specification builder is super easy to use, complete with 3D product previews and access to our full range of colours. You can also manage all your specifications from ‘My projects’ section of the tool.
We understand that complex buildings need tailored solutions, so our online specification tool has been designed by our technical team to help you create the right specification to suit the needs of your project, making sure all roofing and cladding components listed are compatible and perform as a system. And helping you to generate perfect building envelope systems that will bring your design to life.
Alternatively, our dedicated building envelope technical team are available to provide support and advice on the best product for your project. They are on hand to help with:
- Detail design.
- Wind loading calculations.
- U-value calculations.
- Load span checks.
- Acoustic SRI predictions.
- Specification writing.
- Advice on meeting Building Regulations, maximising BREEAM credits.
- Assistance with SBEM.
- Condensation risk analysis.
- Assistance in product testing.
Inhouse CPD seminars - Primarily aimed at engineers and architects, these free seminars last around 50 minutes, ending with a question & answer session and are delivered by our experienced regional teams. Topics include:
- Structural roof deck in construction
- Composite floor deck in construction
- Sustainable steel cladding refurbishment solutions
- Factory tour of Insulated panel lines
To request a CPD seminar please click here.
BIM: The way you want it
The DNA Profiler has been designed to allow you to access Tata Steel’s product information (3d parametric objects & data) how you want, when you want, to the level of detail you want, in the format you want.
|Trisobuild RL32 Trapezoidal Liner 0.7mm steel||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisobuild RL32 Trapezoidal Liner 0.9mm steel||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisobuild RL32 Trapezoidal Liner 1.2mm steel||BIM DNA Profiler|