The wide range of products for this sector can meet varying needs such as those of domestic doors, where visual appeal is of great importance, and heavy use industrial doors where high scratch resistance and corrosion protection are important.
Advantica® for doors and windows
Advantica® L Décor
An aesthetic laminate developed for the manufactured goods market.
- Available in smooth, textured or printed appearance
- Excellent robustness and formability
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Hot-dip galvanised to EN 10346
- Shade, pattern and texture on request
- Alternative backing coats available
- Protective film
|μm||120 to 200||EN 13523-1|
|Adhesion after indentation||Pass||EN 13523-6|
(minimum bend radius)
|Scratch resistance||g||4000||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev.
1kg, CS10 wheels)
Neutral salt spray
The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a
specification. If forming pre-finished steel below 16°C please consult Tata Steel for further
Corrosion and humidity performance subject to specification such as minimal metallic