The wide range of products for this sector can meet varying needs such as those of domestic doors, where visual appeal is of great importance, and heavy use industrial doors where high scratch resistance and corrosion protection are important.
Advantica® for doors and windows
Highly flexible pre-finished steel product developed for the manufactured goods market.
- Furniture, doors and windows, ceilings and HEVAC.
- Designed for high flexibility.
- Wide range of colours and gloss levels.
- Hot-dip Galvanised to EN 10346.
- Cold reduced to EN 10120.
- Aluminium look-like aspect.
- Alternative backing coats available.
- Protective film.
|Specular gloss (60°)||GU||20-70||EN 13523-2|
|Adhesion on bending||T||0||EN 13523-7|
(minimum bend radius)
|Pencil hardness||HB||EN 13523-4|
|Scratch resistance||g||>1500||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev.
1kg, CS10 wheels)
Neutral salt spray
*On request, available in a 15μm coating thickness.
The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a
specification. If forming pre-finished steel below 16°C please consult Tata Steel for further