Trisomet® is an insulated panel manufactured as a single component suitable for both roof and wall cladding applications. As a one-fix component its consistency enables speed of installation and with a wide spaced trapezoidal steel external skin provides optimum performance for water drainage, strength and walkability.
Optimum performance for water drainage, strength and walkability
Independent product verification for risk free specification
- Approved to FM Class 4880, 4881 and 4471 to an unlimited wall height.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) approval to LPS 1181 Part 1 to help reduce insurance premiums and assures reaction to fire performance.
- Fire resistance performance of up to 30 minutes insulation and 4 hours integrity achievable with standard fixing and sealing methods (external side-lap stitched at maximum 300 mm centres).
- Manufactured in factory conditions operating to quality management standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and occupational health and safety management scheme BS EN ISO 18001:2007.
- Product specification and performance in accordance with BS EN 14509, European Product Standard for CE Marking.
- Full traceability of all component materials and certified ‘very good’ to BRE’s responsible sourcing standard BES 6001.
- Available with Platinum® Plus system guarantee of up to 30 years, covering a pre-approved range of reputable, high-end components.
- Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® or Colorcoat Prisma® pre-finished steel is used as standard, offering long-term performance with the Confidex® Guarantee and providing peace of mind for up to 40 years.
|Thickness, t (mm)||40, 60, 80, 100, 120 and 135|
|Maximum length (mm)*||20000|
|Minimum length (mm)||300|
* The panel length is measured by the length of the external sheet, as shown above. Lengths over 14,000mm will be subject to additional delivery charges.
** Panels will always have one flush end and one cutback end; therefore they will be handed and should be ordered according to the direction of lay required.
*** Recommended end laps are 50mm for horizontal, 100mm for vertical and 150mm for roof applications.
|Weight (based on thickness mm)||(kg/m2)|
Our Platinum® Plus system guarantee offers coverage for up to 30 years. Simply fill in your project details using our easy-to-use online specification tool or contact us directly.
We understand that complex buildings need tailored solutions, so our online specification tool has been designed by our technical team to help you create the right specification to suit the needs of your project, making sure all roofing and cladding components listed are compatible and perform as a system. It also stores all the specifications you create for ease of access in ‘my projects’.
Creating a Platinum® Plus specification give you free access to our technical team that will support you from design to completion – including those all-important final checks during installation.
Platinum® Plus incorporates only the highest quality components that are designed to do what they say but also provide you with unrivalled choice and flexibility in the specification of your building envelope. The many benefits and reassurance it provides is what sets it apart from all other guarantees, making it the number one choice for complete peace of mind to truly lower the cost of ownership throughout the life of the building.
The Platinum Plus system guarantee needs to be registered by the specifier prior to the tender package being distributed. To find out more click here, alternatively please contact our technical team so that we can help you to guarantee the longevity of your building on +44 (0) 1244 892199.
Trisomet® complies with the minimum requirements of the conservation of fuel and power sections of the Building Regulations for England and Wales (Part L2) and Scotland (Technical Handbook Section 6 Energy). The panel construction offers highly consistent insulation performance, and the site-formed junctions provide a practical and effective method of ensuring good thermal performance.
|Thickness (mm)||U-value (W/m2K)*||Typical application|
|60||0.33||Min Part L requirement for wall|
|80||0.25||Min Part L requirement for roof|
* Figures computer modelled in accordance with EN ISO 10211 as stated in MCRMA Technical Note 14.
Trisomet® carries Grade EXT-B and EXT-A approval by the LPCB. Also fire resistance performance of 4 hours integrity and 22 mins insulation are achievable with 40mm and 60mm core panels and 30mins insulation for panels 80mm and above. These are attained using standard fixing and sealing methods (external side-lap stitched at maximum 300mm centres).
The panel achieves a Grade AA rating in accordance with BS 476-3, which tests for external surface spread of flame and fire penetration (AA is the best result achievable). The internal surface of the panel complies with Class ‘O’ in accordance with the Building Regulations when tested to BS 476 Parts 6 & 7 and also achieves a Class B s2 rating in accordance with EN 13501-1.
The acoustic performance of Trisomet® has been predicted using software developed by the Department of Applied Acoustics, University of Salford, under a research contract funded by the Metal Cladding and Roofing Manufacturers Association (MCRMA). The results in the table are based on an 80mm core.
|Frequency (Hz)||SRI Values (dB)*||Frequency (Hz)||SRI Values (dB)*|
Weighted S.R.I RW = 28.5 dB
* The predicted sound reduction index values should only be used to provide guidance for preliminary design and/or appraisal of cladding systems.
Create online project specific specifications. Generate perfect building envelope systems that will bring your design to life. Our online specification builder is super easy to use, complete with 3D product previews and access to our full range of colours. You can also manage all your specifications from ‘My projects’ section of the tool.
We understand that complex buildings need tailored solutions, so our online specification tool has been designed by our technical team to help you create the right specification to suit the needs of your project, making sure all roofing and cladding components listed are compatible and perform as a system. And helping you to generate perfect building envelope systems that will bring your design to life.
Alternatively, our dedicated building envelope technical team are available to provide support and advice on the best product for your project. They are on hand to help with:
- Detail design.
- Wind loading calculations.
- U-value calculations.
- Load span checks.
- Acoustic SRI predictions.
- Specification writing.
- Advice on meeting Building Regulations, maximising BREEAM credits.
- Assistance with SBEM.
- Condensation risk analysis.
- Assistance in product testing.
Inhouse CPD seminars - Primarily aimed at engineers and architects, these free seminars last around 50 minutes, ending with a question & answer session and are delivered by our experienced regional teams. Topics include:
- Structural roof deck in construction
- Composite floor deck in construction
- Sustainable steel cladding refurbishment solutions
- Factory tour of Insulated panel lines
To request a CPD seminar please click here.
Site guide videos - We also have a range of videos that detail the correct way to take delivery of your Trisomet® panels and how to install them to ensure the best performance.
BIM: The way you want it
The DNA Profiler has been designed to allow you to access Tata Steel’s product information (3d parametric objects & data) how you want, when you want, to the level of detail you want, in the format you want.
|Trisomet Roof 100mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Roof 120mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Roof 135mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Roof 40mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Roof 60mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Roof 80mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 100mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 120mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 135mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 40mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 60mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
|Trisomet Wall 80mm||BIM DNA Profiler|
In addition to our DNA Profiler, you can access our BIM content at BIMobject.com
|Trisomet Wall System||BIM Object|
|Trisomet Roof System||BIM Object|