Colorcoat® SDP 35 - RWG is a double sided pre-finished steel product suitable for rainwater goods, down pipes and associated accessories.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 - RWG
- Textured 35 micron coating for improved robustness.
- Galvanised substrate produced with Z 275 g/m2 or equivalent to EN 10346:2015 with a Zinc metallic coating offering very good corrosion resistance.
- Available in steel forming grades DX52, DX53, DX54 and DX56 to EN 10346:2015.
- Available in a wide range of colours with good colour retention.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 - RWG is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. Colorcoat® SDP 35 - RWG is suitable for downpipes, gutters, brackets and deep drawn accessories.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 - RWG is available in different textures and increased flexibility. Double sided and low gloss options are offered.
Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® products suitable for different environments and applications.
|Specular gloss (60°)||(%)||25 - 45||EN 13523-2|
|Scratch resistance||(g)||>2500||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev,
1kg, CS10 wheels)
Minimum bend radius
|UV resistance category||Ruv3||EN 10169:2010|
|Reaction to fire
*μm = micron
1. The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification.
2. To meet the corrosion resistance properties, a Zinc weight of Z 275 g/m2 or equivalent applies to meet the corrosion resistance properties and warranty.
A warranty is available as an anti-perforation guarantee for up to 10 years. Refer to applicable terms and conditions. Minimum Zinc weight 275 g/m2 or equivalent. The actual duration of the guarantee will depend on the environment and geographic location.