Colorcoat® SDP 35 Matt T is a pre-finished steel offering a very good corrosion resistance and a very good scratch resistance.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 Matt T
- Wrinkled matt finish 35 μm coating offering a very good scratch resistance.
- Galvanised substrate offering very good corrosion resistance.
- Strong textured aspect in combination with matt effect is very suitable for rooftiles. The product is available in many popular colours.
- High-performance reverse side backing coat specially formulated for use in construction applications.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 Matt T is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. Designed for roof applications.
Colorcoat® SDP 35 Matt T provides a very good scratch resistance as well as a tile-effect surface appearance. This product is also suitable for cladding systems, profiles and panels.
Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® products suitable for different environments and applications.
|Specular gloss (60°)||(%)||5||EN 13523-2|
|Scratch resistance||(g)||≥2500||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev,
1kg, CS10 wheels)
Minimum bend radius
*µm = micron
1. The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification.
2. To meet the corrosion resistance properties, a zinc weight of Z225g/m2 applies. On request Z225g/m2 can apply as a minimum coating weight.
A fit for purpose guarantee is available. The actual duration of the guarantee will depend on the environment, geographical location and application.