A cost effective plastisol product suitable for use as roofing and cladding where good performance is needed.
- 200 microns durable and wear-resistant coating
- Available in Leathergrain, Strike and Woodgrain emboss
- Only available in standard colours in standard sizes
- Woodgrain finish is available in a limited number of colours
- Galvanised substrate with a Zinc metallic coating offering very good corrosion resistance
- High performance reverse side backing coat specifically formulated for construction applications
Colorcoat® EGP is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. The use of Colorcoat® EGP in aggressive environments is not recommended. For optimal performance, supported by the Confidex® Guarantee, always specify Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® by Tata Steel.
Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® products suitable for different environments and applications.
|Gloss (60°)||(%)||20 - 35||EN 13523-2|
|Scratch resistance||(g)||> 3500||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev, 1kg,
|(mg)||< 12||EN 13523-16|
Minimum bend radius
|Reverse impact||(J)||> 18||EN 13523-5|
|Reaction to fire
*μm = micron
1. The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification.
A 10 year performance guarantee is available on request for standard colours. This guarantee is only applicable for buildings in Western Europe North of 46 degrees latitude.