Quality: The continuous manufacturing process ensures regular and homogeneous application of the non-woven film.
Robustness: The complete system with a 7, 12 or 25 μm reinforced reverse side coating and adhesive offers excellent corrosion resistance and excellent adhesion of the non-woven film.
In service performance: High absorption capacities combined with reduced drying time makes this product ideal for most industrial, storage or agricultural buildings.
Ease of application on site: Thanks to its excellent anti-capillarity properties, there is no need to use costly installation equipment to avoid ingress of water, simply follow the installation instructions!
Service: Colorcoat Absorb® is available with MyriaPlus® Express 12 and Express 19 services which facilitate the management of the end user’s needs (available on standard dimensions).
- Non-woven polyester fleece is heat applied on the reverse side in a continuous process.
- 7, 12 or 25 μm backing coat.
- Applied to products with a galvanized substrate with Zinc metallic coating offering good corrosion resistance.
- Delivered ready for profiling.
- Available on products with a large number of paint systems on the top side.