Kalzip is BIM ready!
In addition to offering a family of Kalzip® BIM objects ready for your use and a series of supporting NBS specification documents, Kalzip® also offer an unrivalled level of technical advice and support through an experienced and well established Design/Technical Services Team.
Kalzip® have produced a set of downloadable BIM objects providing specifiers using the advanced 3D software with a standard range of Kalzip® system build ups. This initial family of intelligent objects has been produced using Autodesk’s Revit and is now freely available to download, many with a complementary series of supporting documents including; NBS specifications, a user guide and comprehensive technical details providing construction professionals with a fully supported BIM ready solution.
Over several years Kalzip® have established a solid background of experience through working on a number of technically complex projects requiring these advancing modelling techniques and are fully equipped and knowledgeable in the application of all Kalzip® products, providing a service supporting bespoke and tailored solutions to meet exacting and specification criteria from the most demanding of individual projects.
- Kalzip Acoustic Deck Roof System - High Humidity - U-value - 0-18
- Kalzip Acoustic Deck Roof System - U-value - 0-18
- Kalzip Acoustic Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-18
- Kalzip Acoustic Liner-Deck Roof System - Rw value - 49dB
- Kalzip Deck Roof System - U-value - 0-20
- Kalzip FC Facade System
- Kalzip Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-15
- Kalzip Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-25
- Kalzip Low U-value Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-09
- Kalzip Ribbed Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-18
- Kalzip Ribbed Liner Roof System - U-value - 0-20
Please contact us for further information.
Kalzip expertise in detailed design
Kalzip® offer unrivalled levels of technical support combined with a fully established and experienced technical design service. Originally set up to support complex geometric projects with Kalzip® XT and off-site solutions with Kalzip® OSC, the Kalzip® Design Team are fully equipped and knowledgeable in the application of all Kalzip® products and solutions.
How the Kalzip® Design experts can help you;
- 2D drafting
- Detail design
- 3D modelling
- BIM modelling
- Design management
- Kalzip® FC rainscreen detail design
- Specialist fabrications design
- Photographic rendering
For further information on any of the above or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us.
A series of NBS specification documents have been created in support of the Kalzip BIM family objects. However, if you require further assistance please contact us.
- Kalzip Liner Roof System - U-Value 0.25
- Kalzip Liner Roof System - U-Value 0.15
- Kalzip Deck Roof System - U-Value 0.20
- Kalzip Acoustic Deck Roof System High Humidity - U-Value 0.18
- Kalzip Acoustic Deck Roof System - U-Value 0.18
- Kalzip Liner-Deck Roof System - Rw - 49dB
- Kalzip Acoustic Liner Roof System - U-Value -0.18
- Kalzip Ribbed Liner Roof Construction 0.20 u-value
- Kalzip Ribbed Liner Roof Construction 0.18 u-value
- Kalzip Low U-Value Liner System U-Value 0.09
The following documents support and provide technical detail relating to the Kalzip® system types contained within the Kalzip® BIM objects. For further support and advice please contact us.
- Kalzip liner roof system
- Kalzip deck roof system
- Kalzip liner-deck roof system
- Kalzip ribbed-liner roof system
- Kalzip low u-value roof system on structural metal decking
Please refer to the Kalzip BIM family user guide for further advice or contact the Kalzip Design Team directly with any specific queries.