Creative, sustainable, durable and reliable
Kalzip® systems can meet the most demanding construction and design requirements to create roofs and façades that successfully combine outstanding functionality with stunning aesthetics.
Kalzip® enables you to create innovative, long-lasting, high performance and low maintenance building envelope solutions using aluminium profiled sheets and other inspiring metal finishes. Truly sustainable features such as Kalzip® Solar Solutions or the Kalzip® Nature Roof provide the perfect finishing touches to the unique Kalzip® product range.
Features and benefits:
- Kalzip® is a complete system with limitless design potential – capable of achieving the most complex roof geometries and innovative designs.
- Total building envelope solution with every detail, component and accessory fully integrated.
- Ultimate product quality, innovative material combinations and harmonious integration of shapes, colours and surfaces.
- Total versatility – proven in new build and refurbishment, public sector and private, educational and medical buildings, sporting venues and airports.
- Highly sophisticated, light weight building system, requiring less structural support.
- Strong, durable, weather-tight, impact resistant.
- Virtually maintenance-free throughout a long life – low whole life cost.
- Intrinsically sustainable with options such as Kalzip® Nature Roof and Kalzip® Solar Solutions.
- Fully demountable and can be reused or recycled.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- State-of-the-art production technology – high performance and quality assured, meeting the most exacting standards in the factory and onsite.
- Comprehensive technical support and advice available throughout every stage of a project.
- 3rd party certification by the BBA in the UK, German Zulassung, French Avis Technique and Factory Mutual, and ASTM in America.
- Dedicated network of approved installers via the Teamkal Network.
Kalzip® is a multi-purpose, multi-component system offering a wide range of solutions and finishes for roofs, façades and the entire building envelope.
The system’s adaptability and the wide range of different products enable you to create the ideal solution for each project’s aesthetic and performance criteria.
Kalzip® for roofs
- Kalzip® liner roof system
- Kalzip® structural deck system
- Kalzip® liner-deck system
- Kalzip® Low U-value system
- Kalzip® acoustic roof systems
- Kalzip® XT
- Kalzip® Nature Roof
Kalzip® for façades
Kalzip® foldable aluminium
Kalzip® components and accessories
Kalzip® can transform ideas into reality, without any compromise on quality and with a true passion for detail.
For almost 50 years Kalzip® has remained at the very forefront of architectural design, constantly pushing the boundaries of creative potential. The experience gained over many years, together with our highly-specialised technical expertise, guarantees the ultimate in quality and reliability.
- Lightning protection
- Material compatibility
- Fire performance
Accreditations & Standards
The Kalzip roof system in its entirety has successfully achieved third party certification by the BBA in the UK. Kalzip is globally recognised by the BRE, German Zulassung, French Avis Technique and Factory Mutual quality standards.
On-site support for live projects is provided by the site services department for approved contractors, specifiers and end users.
Support includes ongoing site inspections, technical advice, site investigations and on-site production surveys. On-site support is also available for the on-site roll-forming facility.
For further information about the services on-site please contact us.
Kalzip® training centre
Providing excellence in manufacturing and training.
Kalzip's training centre is a facility situated within the company's headquarters in Haydock, St Helens.
Incorporating a workshop and a training room, the facility underpins Kalzip's ongoing investment in training and commitment to best practice, ensuring that Kalzip systems provide optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the building.
Equipped to the highest standards, the centre accommodates up-to-date training techniques covering technical information and practical installation advice on existing and recent introductions to the Kalzip range of products.
Focusing on estimating, designing, installation and general product awareness, participants are encouraged to apply the knowledge they gain in the classroom to practical situations through specially prepared simulated roof rigs designed to demonstrate the installation of the complete range of products and standard details.
Kalzip sees training as an ongoing process and an essential component of the overall service offered to customers and clients.