For over 20 years the Confidex® Guarantee from Tata Steel has remained best in class. Confidex® is the product performance guarantee for Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and Colorcoat Prisma®, when used in an external conventional building envelope application namely roof and wall cladding using single skin, built-up or composite panel construction in industrial and commercial buildings. Confidex® offers the longest and most comprehensive guarantee for pre-finished steel in Europe.
The Confidex® Guarantee is clear and simple and unlike many other guarantees, offers full remedial action in the unlikely event of coating failure. Key features include:
- Extended guarantee cover for up to 40 years on Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and up to 30 years on Colorcoat Prisma®.
- Cut edges covered for the entirety of the guarantee period.
- No requirement for any inspections or maintenance to validate the guarantee.
- Backed by years of worldwide product testing.
- Provides cover for roof pitches down to 1° and no distinction between different roof pitches above that.
- Offered directly to the building owner and provides a contractual relationship between Tata Steel and the building owner.
- Is fully transferable should building ownership change.
- Helps reduce the level of risk for each part of the supply chain.
- Quick and simple online registration form.
The Confidex® Guarantee is transferable, so should the building owner change it is simply a case of filling in the form on the back of the guarantee certificate and posting back to Tata Steel.
The Confidex® Guarantee period for Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra®
1. Figures under the Coastal heading are for buildings within 1km of any coast.
2. Full terms and conditions of the Confidex® Guarantee are on the online application form
3. Confidex® must be registered within 3 months of the building completion date for the guarantee to be valid.
4. The Confidex® Guarantee periods on the diagram above are applicable to Zone 1 and Zone 2.
5. Anthracite Matt is available with a Confidex® Guarantee of up to 40 years in Zone 1 and up to 30 years in Zone 2.