Colorcoat® GP is an economic plastisol product suitable for use in UK roof and wall single skin and built-up profile applications.
- 200μm durable and wear-resistant product
- Only available in leather grain emboss.
- Available in 12 standard colours in standard sizes.
- Identifiable reverse side backing coat.
- Galvanised substrate to BSEN10346:2015 with a Zinc metallic coating, offering good corrosion resistance.
- Fully REACH compliant and free of chromates.
- Manufactured in the UK by Tata Steel, who have a proven track record in pre-finished steel.
- Colorcoat® GP is only available in mainland UK
Colorcoat® GP is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. The use of Colorcoat® GP in aggressive environments is not recommended. Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® products suitable for different environments and applications. For increased levels of performance consider Colorcoat® LG which comes with a performance guarantee of up to 25 years, including factory cut edges.
|Gloss (60°)||(%)||15 - 35||EN 13523-2|
|Scratch resistance||(g)||> 3500||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev, 1kg,
|(mg)||< 12||EN 13523-16|
|Adhesion (cross hatch)||(%)||100 Pass||EN 13523-6|
|Minimum bend radius||(T)||
|Reaction to fire||Class 0||BS476 part 6 & 7|
|Resistance to fire||Class AA||BS476 part 3|
*μm = micron
The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification. For details on test methods see www.colorcoat-online.com
A functional guarantee of up to 25 years including 10 years factory cut edges. Available for roof and wall single skin and built up profile applications in inland environments (more than 3km from the coast) on a request basis through the profile manufacturer. This is for the 12 standard colours for mainland UK (flashings excluded). See full terms and conditions.